Sunday, August 01, 2010

Back in the 'Burgh

Thanks to everyone for all your kind words after last week's tragedy. I'm feeling better now, but it took a while. Thankfully I had much to occupy my time as we had four days to finish packing everything and hop onto a plane to Scotland.

So here we are, back in lovely Edinburgh, and I'm feeling better than I have in months. Nothing like new adventure to jolt you out of stagnation. I move to keep things whole, right? Anyway, we're here for nearly five months and I am ready to dive into life again. Wish me luck :)

6 comments:

Annje said...

Yay! and lucky you! Can't wait to hear about your adventures. That is beautiful! Did you take that photo? I love it.

Marie-Ève said...

Fantastic! Have a lovely time there and take care. Keep us posted!

mrs.notouching said...

So happy for you! And the picture is fantastic!

Bex said...

Sadly, I cannot take credit for the photo. I'll get some of my own up as soon as I can, but I highly doubt they will be as good...

Maggie May said...

I'm sorry about your kitty :(

Anonymous said...

lovely!